Learn Quran Online in Three Different Language.
Nowadays, Muslims are more eager to learn the Holy Quran. We have the facility of teaching the Quran in three different languages. The writing language is Arabic whereas the voice is of the native language; Urdu and English coverage has been done for Learn Quran. We make sure that no matter which part of the world you are living in. Learning Quran makes you aware of religious messages delivered through Quran. This online Learn Quran is free for all. It requires no registration or payment fees. It can be used by anyone; any age group; at any time; anywhere on earth where there is access to Internet connectivity.
Learn Quran Online:
Learn Quran Online offers techniques to listen, memorize and recite Quran. People can listen Quran by using earphones. It provides the facility of daily recitation/practice of Quran reading exercises with the explanation. You can hear any chapter of the Quran by choosing it from the recitations list. We have included Ashare Qaida in Learn Quran Online free download for kids to learn Quran quick and easy way. A little child can also learn how to recite first Al-Fatiha (chapter 1). Its fun for them that they don't even realize that they are learning anything!
Learn Quran; techniques; rules; Tajweed:
Learning basic rules of Tajweed is compulsory for every Muslim who wants to write, read and recite Holy Quran. This online Learn Quran has given different stages to learn these rules in order. Once you learn the basic principles of writing and recitation, we suggest you practice with Learn Quran exercises. You can check your progress through quality control tests for memorizing Quran words and phrases. We make sure that user is able to recite correctly by checking their daily performance records.
QuranTeaching Academy has provided various levels of Learning Quran.
- The first level has been called Learn Qaida (Al-Noorania) which includes: Al-Fatiha (chapter 1), Al-'Alef 'Ba (chapter 2), Al - Ikhlas (chapter 112). It is enough for a learner to start his career of writing, reading and reciting Quran.
- The second level is called Learn Fatiha which includes: Al-Fatiha( chapter 1), Al-'Alefba (chapter 2), Al-Baqara( chapter 2) and Al-'Ikhlas (chapter 112). This level can be considered as a basic stage of memorizing the Quran because these chapters are very common in daily recitations.
- The third level is called Learn Quran which includes different chapters of Al-Qalam (chapter 68), Al-Mulk (chapter 67) and Muhammad (chapter 47). This level can be considered as a basic stage for those who want to learn recitation.
- The fourth level is called Learn Quran with Tajweed which includes different chapters of Al-Maida (chapter 5), An-Nisa (chapter 4), Al-Fatihah (chapter 1) and Al-'Alefba (chapter 2). This level can be considered as an advanced stage for those who want to focus more on tajweed rules.
- The fifth level is called Learn Quran with Tajweed and recitation which includes different chapters of Al-Baqara (chapter 2), Aal-'Imraan (chapter 3) and An-Nisaa (chapter 4). This level can be considered as an advanced stage for those who want to focus more on memorizing Quran.